“A small group of determined and like-minded people can change the course of history.” – Mahatma Ghandi.
inVue’s HQ is a star-studded sky of the best and brightest in their respective fields. We have all of the specialists and in-house resources you’ll need to create, launch, and grow the brand of your dreams. We put this team of experts in your hands – the creative-control is yours
Founding Partner & CEO
More commonly known as our beloved “Corporate Gangster”, Jack comes from a background in corporate banking and previously owned a manufacturing company which built relationships with a broad range of suppliers across multiple industries. Jack brings a wealth of experience in strategy, sales, legal, operations and manufacturing. He ensures each brand reaches commercial success, and each staff member and influencer reach their own personal potential.
- In his spare time Jack enjoys re-watching episodes of Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson impersonations.
- And is inVue’s resident peanut butter fiend.
Ben brings a wealth of business savvy, creativity, and style to each brand inVue creates. After successfully growing several other businesses, and as one of the legendary “Acai Brothers” (Co-Founder & Owner) from the superfood franchise, Ben’s innovative marketing techniques and boundless imagination guide our team of marketers and creatives.
- Was once a professional baseball player in the U.S.A.
- Lover of dogs & cultivating his luscious man-bun.
- Featured in a rather poignant Buzzfeed article of 2014, entitled: “This Australian Guy With A Man Bun Has A Really Hot Instagram”.
Sam is one of our fearless leaders across sales, operations, and branding. He’s one half of the “Acai Brothers” superfood bar phenomena (Co-Founder & Creator) and has a knack for creating a compelling story. Sam’s expertise and passion lies in developing businesses and assisting young entrepreneurs – he mentors each influencer and staff member on their own journey to entrepreneurship.
- Lover of nachos (the delicious Mexican feast) & Nacho (his flat-faced cat).
- Sam’s goal in life to buy his own island and set up a small Mexican restaurant on the beach.
Senior Fashion Designer
Jacque is our first point of call on all things fashion, design, pattern drafting, trend-spotting, and styling. She has a knack for channelling someone’s creative vision and personal aesthetic into a range that works. Having worked in fashion all over the place, Jacque oversees the finest details at inVue, from an initial pencil sketch, to digital works of art, right through to product sampling and production.
- Can be found wandering local op-shops, second-hand stores, and the local farmers’ markets.
- Her signature piece is a leather jacket she designed & stitched herself!
- Jacque’s go-to coffee order is a long-black with a touch of honey and coconut oil.
Natalie van der Rijt
Nat brings over 14 years of design and advertising expertise to the inVue creative department. She’s worked with clients around the globe (including Google!), bringing design to life in London, Amsterdam, and right here in Aus. She channels the artistic vision of our influencers into brands with longevity and empowers our creative team to unleash their best work.
- Can’t pronounce her own surname.
- Has served the Queen tea!
Belle is the key between our influencers and our internal team. She turns meaningful relationships into big business and knows exactly how to tickle your funny bone while doing so. She is your powerhouse for all things social media, and you can generally find her in close vicinity to dogs or chocolate.
- Her spirit animal is Doug from UP
- Can resist anything except for temptation
- Her religion is good vibes and lychee martinis